Customer Experience Solutions
Important Announcement: Change in Training Services
We would like to inform our valued customers that as of December 2023, NPSx has made the strategic decision to discontinue offering individual training courses. Our focus has shifted exclusively to providing comprehensive support for enterprise training clients as part of our MyCX subscription service.
This change allows us to concentrate our resources and expertise on delivering enhanced services to CX leaders and their teams.
For any inquiries or further information, please feel free to contact our support team at [email protected].
Thank you for your continued trust and partnership,
The NPSx Team
What do you get?
- Access to our seven core CX certificate programs and courses
- On-demand: start and access your training anytime, anywhere
- Online ‘bite-sized’ content that fits into your busy schedule (1-3 hours per course)
- Engaging, practical, and immersive experience
- Unparalleled training designed for real-world application
- Contains a mix of videos, reading, knowledge checks, case studies and interactive exercises
- Become a Bain Certified CX Practitioner (CCX) by completing all seven certificate programs and passing a capstone exam
- Earn a CX Practitioner certificate and badge to share on your professional networks
- Lifelong learning with true peers, in a vibrant social and professional network
- Community forum and discussion boards
- Tailored Bain-led curriculum of content
- Member case studies and discussions
- Job boards and career opportunity sharing
- NPSx training resources and toolkits
- CX training and development implementation methods
Frequently Asked Questions
Our library of CX certification programs
Develop deep expertise in the most critical customer experience disciplines and gain a Bain-certification (CCX) with seven essential courses plus a capstone exam:
In today’s world, customer expectations are changing rapidly and the CX function is evolving at the same pace.
Build a purpose-led culture, set the right corporate standards, and develop the most capable customer experience leaders in the industry.